9.27.2009

La Agua Luna


Thirsty, anyone?  
This weekend was really super hot and humid, and I probably drank a few gallons of water. . . . 
Good thing I'm not on the moon! 
haha. . .



Okay, that was lame.  BUT I do have a point.  I'm referring to NASA's  exciting and recent discovery of water molecules on our lunar buddy, of course!


No, not "lakes, oceans or even puddles. Water on the moon means molecules of water and hydroxyl that interact with molecules of rock and dust specifically in the top millimeters of the moon's surface."


So dirty water, basically.  Sorry to disappoint.


Read it hurr! 


-Martha


4 comments:

  1. That is one hairy hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/09/water-on-the-moon-what-does-it-mean-for-the-human-species.html

    ReplyDelete